3 Days Masai Mara Tented CAMP Safari
Masai Mara is a large game reserve measuring 1,510 kilometers square in south western Kenya contiguous with Serengeti National park in Tanzania, it is famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and its annual migration of zebras and wildebeest which occur yearly from July to October hence known as the great wildebeest migration.
ENCHORO ROAD TRANSPORT PACKAGE
2 nights 3 days Maasai Mara Safari
Day 1: Nairobi/Mara
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 7.30 am and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Continue to Narok a small Masaai town then to Masaai Mara for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park return to camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
After breakfast leave the camp for a full day game drives in Masai Mara, explore the parks amazingly with high concentration of wildlife. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Maasai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve lunch is serve in the park then return to Enchoro Wildlife Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/Nairobi
An early morning game drive in Masai Mara followed by late breakfast then departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breathtaking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms. The tour ends in Nairobi in the afternoon.
What’s included on this Tour.
- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- Full board accommodation offered in a luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables.
- Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- 3 litres Mineral Water
What’s not included
- Personal spending money
- Drinks/beers/sodas etc
- Laundry Services
3 Days 2 Nights Masai Mara Safari.